Well campers, what an incredible Easter we were lucky enough to experience; blue skies, barmy weather and chicks hatching. It really was a great few days and sets us in good stead for the season ahead. We were full to the brim with our favourites, Devon & Cornwall Centre Rally. These poor ralliers deserved a change in fortune as previous years have seen some pretty horrific conditions that tested even the hardest of them…however 2019 was their year!
As we opened we welcome Chris and Susan, along with Mr Finley their dog as our shiny, new and lovely wardens. Coming with bucketfuls of experience they have hit the ground running and settling into Little Winnick life.
‘locals buy one night, get one free offer’ is back!
So here are the details:
- Book one night, get one night free….simple.
- Bookings can only be made by phone. (That means not on Facebook or over email!)
- Offer can only be used on 2 night stays and is nor transferrable to any other bookings or rallies.
- If you are booking more that 2 nights, the offer does not apply.
- The offer can only be used once per season per unit.
- The offer is available from now until 24 May.
- For full details see our T&C’s on our website
To book please call is on 01726 843687, stating you wish to use the locals offer.
Wild, Wonder & Wisdom have taken residence at Little Winnick.
I also very excited to announce that we have teamed up with Forest School extraordinaire Kathy King to launch a Pre School Forest School, aimed at under 5s the weekly sessions are based around the stunning campfire in the heart of our wildflower meadow. There is free taster session happening on Friday 7th June, 9.30 – 11 to find out what it is all about.
Along with this Kathy we be hosting weekly summer holiday sessions . All sessions take place on Friday’s 9.30-11am. To find out more check out Kathy’s page.