We are taking bookings for 2021
Touring & Camping rates
Please visit our online booking page for up to date availability and prices. We can not make booking requests via email, please use the online interactive system.
Tariffs are based on 2 people and one vehicle. Extra people/children, and vehicles are charged accordingly and must be included at time of booking. Any changes to bookings incur a £10 admin fee. Pitch price includes an awning. We do not charge for dogs, as they do not use our facilities.
- Check in is 3pm-5pm Sunday to Thursday and 1pm-7pm on Friday and Saturdays. We are unable to check people in outside these time.
- We ask that you vacate your pitch on your day of departure by 11am, late departures will be charged an extra night.
- We can no longer offer storage.
- We have no seasonal pitches available; there is a waiting list for 2022
- Please note Little Winnick will be operating within the Government guidelines, if you are booking with friends and family, there is a possibility you will not be able to socialise and we may separate group bookings. We will not guarantee pitch requests, and reserve the right to move your booking before arrival, and to separate groups.
- Please note each change after the time of booking will incur admin charges.
- Sadly, we are unable to welcome visitors to Little Winnick. Your booking is for the people named on the booking and no one else can visit you during your stay.
Additional car £4 per night (please note you may have to park additional car away from your pitch)
Additional adult(s) £4 each per night
Additional child(ren) £4 each per night
There is no extra charge for dogs, we just ask that your dog(s) is kept on a lead at all times.
Pitches can accommodate a maximum of 6 people.
We accept a maximum of 3 dogs per pitch
Please note that on a pitch, in addition to your tent, caravan, or camper van we permit one gazebo OR one pup tent.
Oversized tents may not have room for a gazebo or pup tent.
We welcome rallies of all sizes and can accommodate you in our dedicated Rally Field or within the main site. Please contact us for more information.
Hardstanding pitches are grey with yellow numbers, grass with electric are green with yellow numbers and grass without electric are green with white numbers. We have a limited number of tv aerial hook ups. Please request upon booking.
You can request specific pitch numbers, however we do not guarantee any pitch number requests, we reserve the right to change your pitch number.