This week we have taken the decision to stop taking bookings for July and August.
Why have we done this?
This decision has been heart breaking, but we simply do not know how and when we will be allowed to open. There are many rumours circulating, many based on speculation rather than fact coupled with a high demand for outdoor UK holidays. Until we know a few keys facts which include:
- A date the Governement will allow us to open
- What facilities we will be allowed to open and to whom. (some of you may have heard or read the rumours about opening and only allowing self contain units such as motorhomes and caravans)
- Are tents allowed on site
Until these points are confirmed we will not reopen bookings. Please do not contact us trying to book, even if you are a self contained unit, we will take no new bookings under any circumstances.
What does the future hold?
We hope to be open this summer and we have been working super hard to ensure Little Winnick is ready for your arrival, this includes:
- Preparing new pre arrival communication plans
- Writing and developing our site risk assessments to ensure staff and guests are safe.
- Developing a new check in system along with a food and paper delivery service to your pitch.
What will Cornwall be like when you visit?
In short, very different. Please don’t come and be disappointed that your favourite cafe is not open or you have to queue a lot more. Also be prepared to have to buy tickets to attractions in advance. Access to beaches may be restricted, there will be a lot less places to eat and we may even not be allowed to have more that one pitch sitting together on site. Life at Little Winnick and across Cornwall will be very, very different.