We very much look forward to welcoming you to Little Winnick, especially after these strange few months we have all encountered, we think we all deserve a holiday!
As you would expect, we have been working hard to ensure we are ‘Covid Safe’ for both you and our staff, and to ensure you have the best holiday possible.
What will the ‘new normal be like at Little Winnick?
Due to increased workloads to meet Covid guidance we have revised our check in and out times.
Sunday – Thursday 3-6pm
Friday & Saturday 12noon -7pm
Please note we cannot check people in outside these times, so it is important you plan your journey around check in times. If you get stuck in traffic then you must call us on 01726 843687.
Check out –Is now between 8.30am 10am. We cannot check you out earlier than 8.30am and late check outs will be charged an additional night.
Reception & shop times
The reception will be open between:
Sunday to Thursday: 8.30am – 10.30 am and 3-6pm and
Friday and Saturday: 8.30 – 7pm.
The shop is fully stocked, in fact we have even more than usual to help you avoid going to the supermarket.
What do I need to bring with me?
Please consider bringing the following with you:
• Gloves, face mask, hand sanitiser.
• Toilet roll* (see toilets and showers for more information)
• Shopping. Please bring as much food as possible with you to avoid very, very long queues at the supermarket, or check out the packs we are offering for pre order on our blog.
• Games, cards, books etc. On a rainy day there are going to be few if any indoor attractions open. Please come prepared.
What is open at Little Winnick?
- Reception and shop
- Toilets and showers* (see info about toilets and showers)
- Play park
- dishwashing area
What is shut:
- Laundry room
- Family bathroom
- Accessible bathroom
- Ice pack freezer
Toilets and showers
The toilets and showers will open on 18th July.
In order for us to operate the facilities safely we need you to follow these simple rules:
• Stay a safe distance away from anyone not in your party.
• We will provide toilet rolls, but this is a ‘high touch point’ and you may like to consider bringing you own loo roll.
• To enable us to clean safely and as deeply as needed ALL toilets and showers will be shut daily between 12noon and 3pm. (subject to change)
• Consider wearing your own face mask and gloves.
• Please sanitise your hands on entering and leaving the buildings.
Please note we have removed the benches from the showers. Please consider bringing a bag to hang your clothes and towels in when using the showers.
• Only 2 people in reception/shop at any one time.
• Please can you nominate ONE person from your booking to come into reception – please do not all come into reception at one time.
• Please follow government guidance and note only 2 households can be together outside at one time. Bigger groups simply cannot sit together, whether socially distanced or not. We have to enforce this rule to ensure we are compliant with the government. If you are booked in a bigger group we will not allow you to meet in groups of more than 6 people. If guests gather we may terminate your booking with immediate effect.
• To ensure we keep everyone on site safe please be advised we cannot allow guests on site at anytime. Guests who come to site will be asked to leave and we may terminate your booking.