We love June; the evenings are long and warm, the gardens are stunning and it is just a little bit quieter. So why not come and make the most of this special time of year? We are offering 7 nights for the price of 5 throughout June and early July so you can make the most of the weather.
I like doing my top 5s; however at this time of year it is hard to narrow it down as Cornwall really is coming to life with feasts and festivals everywhere – with that warm community spirit showing you what is so special about Cornwall.
- 8,9 and 10 June The Royal Cornwall Show, a treat of a farming showcasing the very best of Cornish life. It is busy but is a good day out.
- 10-18 June Polperro Music Fesitval – this colourful festival beings the pretty village to life
- 16-18 June Falmouth International Sea Shanty – hear the haunting sounds of the shanties.
- 25 June Boscawen Park Sunday Concert with Truro Brass Band
- 24-25 June St Merryn Steam & Vintage Rally, Padstow. A lovely family day out.
As we head into June things begin to quieten down a little here after a hectic Whitsun week which saw record bookings. It is so lovely to see the park buzzing with families playing and having fun enjoying themselves.